I am always looking for some easy and delicious holiday snacks when October rolls around. It is so nice to have simple, healthy, and tasty treats to have ready for parties and get together’s.
If you have ever paid a jillion dollars for a bag of dang coconut chips, you will understand why this recipe is so exciting for me!
It is so super easy. I would love to hear your feedback once you make this great snack!
- 2 cups coconut chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put the coconut chips, pecans, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Lay out parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Melt the coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon on low in a small pot until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the coconut chips and stir until completely covered.
- Spread the chips in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Put them in the oven on broil for 3-5 minutes and WATCH THEM.
- As soon as the chips and pecans start to brown, take them out and turn the oven off. Let it sit for 5 minutes until the broiler has cooled off but the oven is still warm. Put the baking sheet back in for two hours or overnight.
- When you take out the chips, place them in a Tupperware in the fridge to keep them crunchy!